Documents required for transferring the property and membership rights to the co-operative apartment


a) necessary documents:

ID card

authentic document or other document that confirms property law, in case that this part is not a part of a property certificate.

identification of parcels, where the property law is not a part of the property sheet

Extract from the Commercial Register or another register, where a partaker is a legal person

Geometric Plan

warrant agreement, where the party is represented by mandatary, the signature of the principal must be notarized

document from the manager or chairman of SVB, that apartment owners do not have any debts to management or SVB


b) The transfer of membership rights to the apartment cooperatives requires following documents:

ID card

Confirmation of the association that the transferor has no unmet obligations towards the association or all obligations are settled